Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Food journal/Workout Plan

New month, new starts.  I weighed in at 172.2 this morning.  I was planning on taking a "before" picture as a baseline, but I do not have the courage.  I don't want to face the reality of what I look like in a swimsuit.

Today's food journal:

Breakfast: whole wheat blueberry muffin, coffee with creamer

Lunch: Chicken noodle soup, 5 Wasa sesame flatbread, 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce

Snack: 1/2 cup Goldfish

Dinner: Lasagna, 1/2 cup green beans

Snack: muffin, 1 cup skim milk

How did I feel? Thirsty! I am not drinking enough water.

This week's workout plan:
Wednesday--walk/run 3 miles
Thursday--swim
Friday--walk/run
Saturday--stair stepper
Sunday--swim

I'm hoping all of these work into my schedule this week.  It will be hard to leave the kids on Sunday, but I'm trying to coordinate naptime with the open hours at the pool.

Stay tuned for how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment